Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thankin' my lucky stars

Thankin' my lucky stars for.

1.  My little rascals.  They giggled like crazy and fell over each other today when I hid and scared them.
2.  Jacob - we'll be celebrating our nine year anniversary tomorrow.   The kids are lucky to have an awesome Daddy and I'm lucky to have an awesome husband.
3.   My dear friend Brooke Zahn.   She lived in Mass for a short time and currently lives in Ohio but is originally from Minnesota.   Since I have two friends named Brooke, she's "Brooke from Minnesota."    I follow her blog and she has funny observations, great stories that can make you laugh and cry in the same sentence, is like Martha Stewart on drugs and an amazing Mommy.   She has given me inspiration to get this blog going. 
4.  Nice weather!   SHORTS, ICE CREAM, WATER PLAY!
5.  The pretty pink flowers Kelli brought me today.
6.  The man at the post office that went out of his way to get the door for me (holding hands with the kids while carrying two packages under my arm).
7.  Quick dinners like pizza.
8.  Play dates.
9.  The kids loving to go grocery shopping.   As soon as I say "grocery shopping", they talk about getting a slice of salami at the deli counter.   Today they sang their full ABC'S (no missed letters) while we checked out.
10.  The kids taking a nap at the same time (it was rare last week, hopefully this week we're back on track).

No comments:

Post a Comment