Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Comments from the Cuties - January 2012


Tanner: (around 6:30AM, still dark outside and got turned around in the hallway) "I looked outside and said it's LATE. MOM! I was making my way to your room and got lost."
**************************************
Lila: (putting her breakfast at her booster chair): "Come on mommy, I want a big kid chair."
**************************************
Tanner: (to Mama) "You are my best girl in the world."
(few days later) "I love you Daddy, you're my best friend."
**************************************
Lila: "Mommy, do you have a baby in your belly?"
Mama: "NOOOOO!"
Daddy: "Do you want to have a baby brother or sister?"
Tanner: "I want a dog!"
**************************************
Lila: (wearing tights) "These are like long socks but actually they're not."
**************************************
Mama: "What do you think about buying the house with the pool?"
Tanner: "I'm going to sleep in the bonus room." (lots of talk about the bonus room, future play room)
**************************************
Lila: (to Tanner) "Did you seriously just do that? That's gross!"
**************************************
We ran into Target for a couple quick items so the kids walked in with me (no cart!). They were grabbing everything in the check out line.
Mom/Mommy (no longer Mama) :
"PLEASE stop touching everything."
Tanner: "I'm sorry Mommy, you're my best girl (big hug on the legs)."
Lila: "I'm so, so sorry Mommy. I will NOT do it again."
**************************************

Lila: "So how was your day?"
Tanner: "It's almost over."
***********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment