Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 2012 comments


Tanner: "This is my right hand, this is my left hand, put them together (clap) and make a wave."
**************************************
Daddy: "Wow Lila, you're great at catching the ball.
Lila: "I grew up, I'm not a baby anymore."
**************************************
Tanner: "Lila didn't talk to me upstairs"
Mom: "Why, were you trying to talk to her?"
Tanner: "Yes and I'm waiting to be sassy to her."
**************************************
Lila: (at bedtime) "Mommy, wake me up if you have to go potty and I will help you."
**************************************
Tanner: "When I grow up I can pick up everyone, I can do dishes, I can put toys together, I can make lunches."
Lila: "When I grow up I can use a knife! I can use scissors."
Mom: "Yes, we can get you kids scissors."
Tanner: "No, I want people scissors, like big kid scissors."
**************************************
Tanner: "I don't get buckled in the car."
Mom: "You absolutely get buckled in the car."
Tanner: "No, because I'm a worker."
Mom: "You always get buckled in the car. You are a hard worker. Where do you work?"
Tanner: "In Boston or something like that.
Mom: "Where do you live? What town?"
Tanner: "What state? Brentwood. California."
**************************************
Lila: "I'm going to go to Paris."
Mom: "What are you going to do there?"
Lila: "See my friends."
Mom: "Oh, you have friends there?"
Lila: "I have cats. I have cats to snuggle. They get out of bed and I scream to my cats."
Tanner: "We're talking about you Paris."(looking at a pic of Paris on the wall)
**************************************
Tanner: "You're my best friend in the world."
Daddy: "I love you."
Tanner: "Thanks."
**************************************

Lila: "I'm a girl. I like purple. I eat fruit snacks. I have a purple bed. I have purple blankets.
**************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment