Tuesday, August 23, 2011

California Dreamin'

T-Minus 4 days until the big move!  The movers will be here tomorrow to pack us up and then will load everything on Thursday.   I've pretty much been in denial.   I'll get really emotional when I think about not seeing people for a while, the kids missing their pals, asking to do things around here (farm, beach, MAINE...)etc.   They've asked if friends will be moving with us.   "Is Susan going to California too?"
I keep thinking that almost all of their family will be so close to us now.    And, they'll make a lot of new friends too.    I just don't want them to forget anyone here.  :-(  

I'll add more pictures and comments when we get settled next week (staying with my Dad for a little over a week until our goods arrive).   Then, we will call Brentwood our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment