Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rest of the July pics - yes, finally!


I'm just a tad bit behind with adding the rest of our summer pictures.   I think moving across the country gives me a good excuse.  I'm hoping to use that excuse for as long as I can.  :-)

The rest of the July pictures include playing in the yard, at home, Chuck E Cheese (The CEC as Jacob and I refer to it on the down low), our first movie night (Cars - Tanner watched the whole thing and Lila was antsy after 15 minutes), the beach in Mass, a trip to Maine with Corinne, Cameron and Baby Tanner,  and finally celebrating Logan's 2nd birthday.

To view the pictures, visit the following link (posting the pictures here isn't working at the moment):  http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8BatWrFs5aKIpI

No comments:

Post a Comment