Tuesday, October 11, 2011

September - comments from the cuties

For archiving purposes.  :-)

**************************************
Lila: I wanna show Shelby (Aunt Anna's dog) my purple (painted) toes.
**************************************
Aunt Anna: "Do you have a room for me in your new house?"
Tanner: "You can sleep in my room."
**************************************
Lila: "Daddy, do you have any cash or money?"
**************************************
Tanner: "I'm going to get my purse (yes, purse), go down the stairs and go to work."
**************************************
Lila: "I think I need to go to the hospital....maybe." (after banging her hip at the park)
**************************************
Tanner: "You're a good cook, mama."
**************************************
Tanner: "I love this english muffin. How's yours Lila?"
Lila: "It's chewy."
**************************************
Lila: "Tanner looks just like me."
**************************************
Daddy: "Are you wearing those pants to dinner, Tanner?" (he changed into sweat pants)
Tanner: "Mama said I can't wear them, but I aaaaaam."
**************************************
Mama: "Whose girl are you?"
Lila: "Daddy's GIRL, Tanner is your boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment